Ronda - Purchase with confidence and Worldwide Delivery. Thousands of satisfied customers, hard to find watch parts, tools and watches.Information about the company:
Ronda AG is a Swiss company specializing in the manufacturing of high-quality watch movements. Founded in 1946, Ronda has become a well-respected and established player in the watch industry, particularly known for producing quartz movements.
Key points about Ronda:
1. **Quartz Movements**: Ronda is renowned for its expertise in producing quartz watch movements. Quartz movements are known for their accuracy, reliability, and ease of use. Ronda offers a wide range of quartz calibers that are used by various watch brands around the world.
2. **Swiss Made**: Ronda watches are manufactured in Switzerland and adhere to the strict quality standards associated with the "Swiss Made" label.
3. **Variety of Movements**: Ronda offers different types of quartz movements, including standard three-hand movements, chronographs, GMT (dual time zone) movements, and more.
4. **Battery Life**: Ronda quartz movements are designed to be energy-efficient, providing long battery life, which is a crucial advantage for quartz-powered watches.
5. **Widely Used**: Ronda movements are used by various watch brands, from affordable fashion watches to mid-range and even some high-end timepieces.
6. **Innovative Technologies**: Over the years, Ronda has introduced several innovative technologies in its movements, striving to enhance precision and durability.
7. **Watch Components**: In addition to movements, Ronda also manufactures other watch components, such as watch hands and crowns.
8. **Branded Movements**: While Ronda produces its movements, some watch brands may choose to brand the movements with their own names or reference numbers.
Ronda's reputation as a reliable and respected movement manufacturer has led to its movements being utilized by numerous watch companies globally. With a focus on precision and innovation, Ronda continues to play an essential role in the production of quartz movements, contributing to the broader landscape of the watch industry.