Bovet - Order with confidence and Worldwide Delivery. Thousands of satisfied clients, hard to find watch parts, tools, and watches.
Bovet Fleurier SA was established in May 1st in 1822 in London by Édouard Bovet. The most known watches made by Bovet are their pocket watches that is manufactured for the Chinese market back in the 19th century. The company is now known for its high-end artistic watches and high-quality dials. It is also the first to include a second hand, which has the tradition of employing women artisans, which is rare for watchmaking companies in Europe.
Bovet best watches:
Bovet Amadeo Virtuoso V
- Time is displayed in a half subdial that is shaped in the likeness of a speedometer dial.
- It has a brilliant blue background with black perforations.
- It's a skeletonized version that shows the delicate and intricate workings of the movement.
Bovet 19Thirty Fleurier
- Its dial has a white background
- The time is displayed on an inset larger subdial in a brilliant sunburst blue.
- The case has a fixed bezel, and the crown is made of 18k rose gold with a polished finish.