Alpina Geneve - Purchase with confidence and Worldwide Delivery. Thousands of happy customers, hard to find watch parts, tools, and watches.
It was in 1883 when Alpina has been associated with the horological association. It was developed initially to optimize the manufacturing of movements and the timepieces having cooperating manufacturers and suppliers. But it soon started producing and developing in-house calibers and chronometers. Then in 1901, the trademark Alpina appeared and registered on high-end calibers produced by Gottlieb Hauser.
Best watches of Alpina:
- polished and brushed stainless steel
- scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- engraved caseback
- black dial with sunray finish
Startimer Pilot Heritage Manufacture
- polished and brushed yellow gold plated
- see-through case back
- water-resistant up to 300 FT
- silver color dial with a brush finish