Blancpain - Buy with confidence and Worldwide Delivery. Thousands of loyal customers, hard to find watch parts, tools, and watches.
Blancpain was founded by Jehan-Jacques Blancpain in 1735. It is the oldest and surviving watchmaking brand in the world. Blancpain is a subsidiary of Swatch Group since 1992. The best-known watch of Blancpain is the Fifty Fathoms diving watch, it was introduced in 1953 and they introduced the 1735 Grande Complication wristwatch in 1991. Jehan-Jacques Blancpain started in 1935, he founded the brand while setting up his first workshop on his house at Villeret.
Best watches of Blancpain:
“The Great Wave”
- It has a manual winding caliber 13R3A
- It has an 8-day power reserve.
- The dial is the crowning artistic accomplishment, it has a recreation of the Great Wave off Kanagawa.
Calendrier Chinois Traditionnel
- This model is a Calibre 3638
- The case is made of platinum and the crown set is made with a Madagascar ruby.
- The back is made of sapphire and the dial is a fully-fired enamel.