Buzzufy offers repair and maintenance of all watch movement types.
Our watchmaker has been working with our company for over 5 years. He has over 20 experience in watch repairing, mostly vintage watches (including pocket)
What we offer?
– Maintenance – cleanup and oiling
– Replacement of broken parts – crowns, gears, balances, balance axles, glass and others
– Polishing and refreshment
– Gilding and nickeling – for gold plating of the cases we use 5 microns gilded. For nickeling, we use silver rhodium.
We keep on hand large inventory selection of rare parts for Rolex, Omega, Zenith, Longines, Venus, Landeron, Valjoux and many other brands.
Steps to place an order:
1. Send us your request, with exact details of what you need to be done on your watch to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Quote: Within several days, we’ll get back to you with a quote.
3. Send us the watch: All watches need to be send to our office in Sofia, Bulgaria directly. Once the repair and maintenance is ready, will send it back via first class registered mail, with tracking number. All shipping costs (both ways) are paid by the client. We can also send via UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other preferred shipper.
4. Repair process: upon receiving the watch, we”ll start the repair in the next couple of days, depending on the current jobs we have. We’ll keep you posted if there will be any delays and on the progress.
5. Repair completed: we’ll send you photos of the job done & final bill (including shipping cost to send back the watch), payable via PayPal.
6. Watch shipped back