- Bergeon 30106 Tools with holes to adjust balances 35mm
- Bergeon 2686-089 small brush for polishing 22mm
- Horotec Bezel Rolex Remover Tool to 60mm
- Bergeon 2834-C fiber glass scratch brush pen shape for watchmakers
- Bergeon 1808-90A staking watchmaker tool set in wooden box
- Elma RED 1:9 cleaning concentrate agent for clocks and watches 100 ml
- Etsyntha Synthetic Oil No. 1-3 for Watches, Pocket Watches, Alarm clocks 3.5 ml
Sell Your Watch
The buying-selling process is quick, discreet and safe. Please send us information for your watch or watches you’d like to sell, and we’ll get back to you with an offer.
We also offer an option for you to list your watch on our site, and when it sells, you will receive a payment. Please contact us for this option.
The Buzzufy blog provides useful information on movements and repair of vintage watches, guidance on proper usage and history of the most popular watch manufacturers in the world.