No products were found matching your selection.
- Bergeon 1590 clock, watches dial enamel restoration 10 gr
- Bergeon 7826 binocular magnifier with adjustable visor 1.0x 1.5x 2.0x 2.5x 3.5x
- Bergeon 6767-A replacement spare fork for spring bar tool 3.0mm
- Horia Jewelling Watchmaker Tool with Micrometer Screw 4mm
- Round miniature hard polishing brushes, mounted bristles 21mm
- Cape Cod Detail Horsehair Brush Removing polish and excess oxidation
Sell Your Watch
The buying-selling process is quick, discreet and safe. Please send us information for your watch or watches you’d like to sell, and we’ll get back to you with an offer.
We also offer an option for you to list your watch on our site, and when it sells, you will receive a payment. Please contact us for this option.
The Buzzufy blog provides useful information on movements and repair of vintage watches, guidance on proper usage and history of the most popular watch manufacturers in the world.