- Petitpierre Omega Shark Watchmaker´s Professional Swiss Black Loupe Premium 2.5 x
- Boley #4 Non-magnetic Superalloy Tweezers Swiss Watch Tool
- Horotec MSA 09.305 dust cover with mounting pad for watch parts
- Bergeon 2588-50 Silicon Microlubricant Waterproof Watch Sealing Grease
- Bergeon 30070 Roller Balance Remover with Two Punches 0.1 and 0.2 mm
- Watchmaker Glasses Spectacle loupe with 3 lenses
Sell Your Watch
The buying-selling process is quick, discreet and safe. Please send us information for your watch or watches you’d like to sell, and we’ll get back to you with an offer.
We also offer an option for you to list your watch on our site, and when it sells, you will receive a payment. Please contact us for this option.
The Buzzufy blog provides useful information on movements and repair of vintage watches, guidance on proper usage and history of the most popular watch manufacturers in the world.