- Bergeon 3153 spare fork for spring bar tool 3.0mm
- India Incorum Ölstein grindstones for the removal of metal sharpening knives, blades, milling cutters, gravers
- Bergeon 5444-B block of adhesive powder for polishing, unrusting, cleaning satin finish
- Bergeon 6808-V mat bench top, hard – anti-skid for watchmakers
- Hagerty silver bath pro removes tarnish 580ml
Sell Your Watch
The buying-selling process is quick, discreet and safe. Please send us information for your watch or watches you’d like to sell, and we’ll get back to you with an offer.
We also offer an option for you to list your watch on our site, and when it sells, you will receive a payment. Please contact us for this option.
The Buzzufy blog provides useful information on movements and repair of vintage watches, guidance on proper usage and history of the most popular watch manufacturers in the world.