- G-S Hypo Cement adhesive for plastic, fibre, stones, pearls and ceramics 9 ml
- Bergeon 6820 Tool for Extraction of Diver Watch Bezels
- Bergeon 2686-060 small brush for polishing 22mm
- Bergeon 2611-TN 2.8x Watchmaker Eyeglasses Loupe Biconvex Air 3.5
- Bergeon 6767-A replacement spare fork for spring bar tool 3.0mm
- Natural latex rubber fingercots watchmaker Size XL 100pcs
- Bergeon 30102-P04 Assortment of 4 Oilers Watchmaker Tool Set
Sell Your Watch
The buying-selling process is quick, discreet and safe. Please send us information for your watch or watches you’d like to sell, and we’ll get back to you with an offer.
We also offer an option for you to list your watch on our site, and when it sells, you will receive a payment. Please contact us for this option.
The Buzzufy blog provides useful information on movements and repair of vintage watches, guidance on proper usage and history of the most popular watch manufacturers in the world.