No products were found matching your selection.
- Bergeon 2686 Assortment of small brushes for polishing
- Menzerna Metal Polish Polishing Cream High-gloss 125 gr
- Bergeon 30002 Tool for removing hands for clocks and alarm clocks
- Bergeon 6767-F tool for fitting and removing spring-bars
- Bergeon 5680-B-07 white luminous paste for watch hands
- Bergeon 2729-ETA-04 Mainspring winder for ETA 2801-2, 2804-2
- Bergeon 7819 Bending device for folding bracelet clasps fix repair
Sell Your Watch
The buying-selling process is quick, discreet and safe. Please send us information for your watch or watches you’d like to sell, and we’ll get back to you with an offer.
We also offer an option for you to list your watch on our site, and when it sells, you will receive a payment. Please contact us for this option.
The Buzzufy blog provides useful information on movements and repair of vintage watches, guidance on proper usage and history of the most popular watch manufacturers in the world.