No products were found matching your selection.
- Technoflux heat insulating paste 120ml
- Seiko S-314 Watch Glass UV Glue 10g Mineral and Sapphire Glasses
- Watchmaker Revolving punch plier Leather Strap Hole Tool
- Bergeon 7825 Spring Bar Tweezer Lug Removal Fitting Tool
- Bergeon 6767-AF replacement spare fork for spring bar tool
- Moebius Synt-A-Lube 9010 Swiss Watch Oil Lubricant 2 ml
Sell Your Watch
The buying-selling process is quick, discreet and safe. Please send us information for your watch or watches you’d like to sell, and we’ll get back to you with an offer.
We also offer an option for you to list your watch on our site, and when it sells, you will receive a payment. Please contact us for this option.
The Buzzufy blog provides useful information on movements and repair of vintage watches, guidance on proper usage and history of the most popular watch manufacturers in the world.