No products were found matching your selection.
- Tanita 1479J pocket scale up to 200 g
- Bergeon 6436 Watch Polystyrene cleaning sticks Watchmakers Tool
- Bergeon 30102-B Automatic Blue Oiler Medium
- Bergeon 30102-N oiler black very fine
- Bergeon 30080-01 Professional Screwdriver Standard 0,50 mm
- Petitpierre Omega Shark Watchmaker´s Professional Swiss Lavender Loupe Premium 2.5 x
- EPISURF-Neo New Generation Epilame Agent 2 ml
Sell Your Watch
The buying-selling process is quick, discreet and safe. Please send us information for your watch or watches you’d like to sell, and we’ll get back to you with an offer.
We also offer an option for you to list your watch on our site, and when it sells, you will receive a payment. Please contact us for this option.
The Buzzufy blog provides useful information on movements and repair of vintage watches, guidance on proper usage and history of the most popular watch manufacturers in the world.