- Bergeon 7825 Spring Bar Tweezer Lug Removal Fitting Tool
- Bergeon 7026-PMC-2A special chronograph watch tweezer for hands installing
- Dumont Dumoxel #2 Tweezers Antimagnetic Steel 120mm Swiss Tool
- Boley stainless steel tweezers with carbon fibre points 130mm
- Bergeon 7230-G08 replacement pin for 7230 for removing links 0.80 mm
- Scotch Brite miniature small polishing brushes fine 2.35mm
Sell Your Watch
The buying-selling process is quick, discreet and safe. Please send us information for your watch or watches you’d like to sell, and we’ll get back to you with an offer.
We also offer an option for you to list your watch on our site, and when it sells, you will receive a payment. Please contact us for this option.
The Buzzufy blog provides useful information on movements and repair of vintage watches, guidance on proper usage and history of the most popular watch manufacturers in the world.