Who we are?
– Back in 2010, we started collecting vintage watches as a hobby, and gradually became one of the TOP sellers of watch parts, vintage watches and watchmaker tools.
What you can find in our web shop?
– Vintage watches, pocket watches, movements, watch parts and watchmaker tools.
– In our online watch store you can see watches from famous brands like: Omega, Rolex, Zenith, Longines, Eberhard & Co, Tudor, IWC, Breitling, Baume & Mercier, Heuer, Lemania, Tissot, Universal Geneve, Ulysse Nardin and many more.
Where are we based?
– Our company office is based in Sheridan, Wyoming, USA. We don’t have physical stores as all of our sales are processed exclusively via online channels, primarily through www.buzzufy.com. Our company utilizes fulfillment centers for orders shipments in the USA and Europe. If you’d like to find out from where exactly your order would be shipped, please contact us in advance, before placing the order. As we carry over 4000 products, our inventory and shipment logistics is dynamic and may change on a daily basis. Please check with us if the products you’d like to buy would be shipped out from USA or the EU. We ship worldwide and have happy clients all over the world.
What do we do?
– We find exclusive great vintage watches in the region, the whole US and European market, and offer them to our clients, worldwide renowned collectors and investors. Our team visits numerous cities and meet some great people, with great collection of watches and parts. Some of the watches we find and buy may need small repairs, which we do with an experienced watchmaker that works with us. After we inspect the items, and make sure we are satisfied with the quality and value of all vintage items, we list them our website and eBay. In addition to offering great vintage watches, we partnered with some of the top brands in the watch industry as becoming their official distributor for watchmaker tools and watch parts (including vintage and rare watch parts). We are authorized and official distributor of Bergeon SA, Boley GmbH & Co. KG, Cape Cod Polish Company, Inc and etc.
Why do we love our job?
– Both of us started this business as a hobby, but as we were increasing our collection of amazing vintage items, we decided to turn it into normal business operation. We did this, because we started to have more and more clients asking us to find great vintage watches, parts and watchmaker tools. We love what we do, we love the trips we make to all of our clients and suppliers, and we love to see our clients happy — after they receive the products they purchase from us.
As always, we appreciate any feedback or comments you have about the website, our operations, etc. Please Contact us – email@example.com or send us a message via Facebook >>
30 N Gould St, STE 4000
Sheridan, WY 82801